Our full-service grounds maintenance includes:
- Turf Maintenance
- Weed control and fertilization by licensed fertilization & pesticide technicians
- Mulching by hand or via Finn Mulch Blowers and follow up maintenance
- Summer and Fall Color
- Aeration and Overseeding
- Pruning via West Virginia Nursery & Landscaping Association Certified Horticulturist Standards
- Snow removal
- Athletic Field Maintenance and Striping
Our goal is to provide your grounds with the safest and greenest methods to ensure your grounds meet your organization's standards of pristine views and health.
Organizations like yours look to RSG when they:
- Are striving to achieve a pristine look for their grounds and not have to take time out of their day to manage that process.
- Need a professional landscaping partner who is also a professional service provider.
- Are frustrated from dealing with several contractors for grounds maintenance specialty services throughout their organization’s locations throughout their footprint
- Are under significant pressure to eliminate potential liability, safety, and insurance concerns for their employees
- Are committed to accomplishing an outdoor vision/strategy through the help of a trusted partner
- Have exhausted all efforts due to the lack of professionalism and knowledge of their current provider.
- Are inquisitive about tasks that can be supplemented to a trusted partner due to workload while keeping their full staff.
- Are facing regulatory pressure for unlicensed chemical and fertilizer applicators on staff
- Are tired of working through unproductive communication and want to see what options are out there.
- Are probing as to what savings can be achieved to their budget restraints while upholding or improving the level of workmanship they are accustomed to