Official Coronavirus Response
RSG Landscaping & Lawn Care, Inc. is monitoring the current situation regarding the Coronavirus pandemic closely. There is nothing more precious than your health and the health of your and RSG employees. For this reason, RSG Landscaping and Lawn Care, Inc. is committed to doing its’ part to help prevent the spread of this very serious respiratory virus, affecting so many people in our country today. RSG Landscaping is cognitive and sensitive to the fact that we are on your grounds, your job sites, and interacting with your employees/customers/team members daily. We are taking this very seriously and want to share our policies and procedures based on CDC best practices throughout all locations of the organization. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate with our clients to ensure continued service uptime and professional response as advised by the CDC.
RSG has not been notified by any of its’ employees that they have or may have been exposed to this virus. We are communicating the importance for any employee to notify the RSG Safety Office if they travel to or encounter anyone who has traveled to any of the CDC defined level 2 or level 3 countries. We have posted signs on the entrance doors of all RSG Branch Offices. These signs restrict any person from entering any of our offices if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, or if they have been exposed, or think they could have possibly been exposed, to any person with the coronavirus. These signs have alternative contact information, such as names, office phone numbers and email addresses that anyone can use to contact RSG officials for any reason. In addition, we have implemented the following restriction on our employees while working on any RSG worksite that may cause them to encounter any person who may have been exposed to this virus.
Job Site Limitations
- Crew members are not allowed to enter any school, university, college, retirement community, nursing home or any like properties, to use the restroom facilities.
- If there are maintenance facilities available at any of these sites, that allow RSG employees to use their restrooms, that will be permitted.
- No crew member should enter any of these types of facilities under any circumstances, other than a life-threatening emergency unless it has been discussed with and approved by their Branch Manager, Operations Manager, or Superintendent.
We are encouraging any employee experiencing any symptoms of a cold or flu to stay home. In addition to encouraging employees to stay home if they are feeling sick, we have posted and encourage proper hand hygiene for all employees, which includes:
- Instructing employees to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Providing soap and water in the workplace. Ensuring that adequate supplies are maintained.
- Routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs. Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label.